I am a Librarian.
I love to read.
I read teen books.
My name is Casey.
- Adult Book Club Aliens Alternative History Angels Awards Award Winners BBYA Bloggiesta Boarding School Book-to-Movie Book Lists Booktalks Booktrailers Classics Cybils Death Depression Dystopian Emily the Strange End of the World Fairies Fairy Tale Retelling Fairy Tales Family Issues Fantasy Futuristic Gangs Ghosts Ghost Story Gothic Graphic Novel Historical Homosexuality Humorous Identity Issue Japan Library Loot Links Lists Literary Figures Magic Manga Music Mystery Mythology Necromancer Picture Pixies Post-Apocalyptic Programming Ideas Psychic Realistic Road Trip Romance ROYAL Sci-Fi Series Siblings Summer Supernatural Survival Thriller TV Shows Vampires video Vietnam War Waiting on Wednesday Weres Werewolves Witches Wordle WWII Yearly Top Picks Zombies
- RT @LizB: reading the comments to john scalzi's post MAN IN FREY FLANNEL SUIT http://whatever.scalzi.com/2010/11/13/the-man-in-the-frey- ... 6 years ago
- Who is Pittacus Lore? http://words.leahraeder.com/books/who-is-pittacus-lore/ 6 years ago
- RT @maureenjohnson: Blog Post: THE JAMES FREY PROBLEM http://www.maureenjohnsonbooks.com/2010/11/13/the-james-frey-problem/ 6 years ago
- Allen Zadoff: book not abt size but abt the feeling that you need to somehow change yourself to be accepted. Universal! #readfat #yalsalit10 6 years ago
- "Paradox of Visibility" - so visible b/c of size yet ignored and not seen as real person #readfat #yalsalit10 6 years ago
Tag Archives: Romance
by Tara Kelly Drea and her mother are moving. Again. This time to the small town of Bellingham and into Grandma Horvath’s house. Drea isn’t looking forward to yet another new school, especially because she’s always had trouble making friends. … Continue reading
by Anne Osterlund Aerin barely escapes slavery on the planet Vizhan, fleeing in her father’s broken down ship, the Fugitive. Knowing nothing of her past and having no answers since her father died when they crashed on Vizhan years ago, … Continue reading
by Melissa Kantor Katie’s parents have this cycle. They fight, usually over her dad’s inattentiveness and her mom’s need to be acknowledged, things become tense in the house for a couple of days, then her dad buys her mom flowers … Continue reading
by Sarah MacLean Lady Alexandra, or Alex for short, is destined to have her first London season, to see and be seen, and to catch an eligible and wealthy husband. Unfortunately, Alex is not interested in the least in having … Continue reading
by Elizabeth Scott Hannah’s parents are so outlandish and memorable Hannah spends most of her time trying to blend in and become invisible. Hannah’s mother is Candy Madison, of candymadison.net. Her two biggest claims to fame are 1. Once being … Continue reading
by Simone Elkeles Meet two seemingly very different people: Brittany Ellis, co-head of the pom squad and fabulously wealthy, and Alejandro “Alex” Fuentes, resident bad boy gang member from the “wrong” side of town. When they are paired together as … Continue reading