I am a Librarian.
I love to read.
I read teen books.
My name is Casey.
- Adult Book Club Aliens Alternative History Angels Awards Award Winners BBYA Bloggiesta Boarding School Book-to-Movie Book Lists Booktalks Booktrailers Classics Cybils Death Depression Dystopian Emily the Strange End of the World Fairies Fairy Tale Retelling Fairy Tales Family Issues Fantasy Futuristic Gangs Ghosts Ghost Story Gothic Graphic Novel Historical Homosexuality Humorous Identity Issue Japan Library Loot Links Lists Literary Figures Magic Manga Music Mystery Mythology Necromancer Picture Pixies Post-Apocalyptic Programming Ideas Psychic Realistic Road Trip Romance ROYAL Sci-Fi Series Siblings Summer Supernatural Survival Thriller TV Shows Vampires video Vietnam War Waiting on Wednesday Weres Werewolves Witches Wordle WWII Yearly Top Picks Zombies
- RT @LizB: reading the comments to john scalzi's post MAN IN FREY FLANNEL SUIT http://whatever.scalzi.com/2010/11/13/the-man-in-the-frey- ... 6 years ago
- Who is Pittacus Lore? http://words.leahraeder.com/books/who-is-pittacus-lore/ 6 years ago
- RT @maureenjohnson: Blog Post: THE JAMES FREY PROBLEM http://www.maureenjohnsonbooks.com/2010/11/13/the-james-frey-problem/ 6 years ago
- Allen Zadoff: book not abt size but abt the feeling that you need to somehow change yourself to be accepted. Universal! #readfat #yalsalit10 6 years ago
- "Paradox of Visibility" - so visible b/c of size yet ignored and not seen as real person #readfat #yalsalit10 6 years ago
Tag Archives: Family Issues
by Tara Kelly Drea and her mother are moving. Again. This time to the small town of Bellingham and into Grandma Horvath’s house. Drea isn’t looking forward to yet another new school, especially because she’s always had trouble making friends. … Continue reading
by Jennifer Donnelly Andi is a Brooklyn teenager with more on her plate than she can handle. She witnessed her younger brother Truman’s fatal accident and blames herself for his death. Andi’s artist mother has emotionally collapsed and spends most … Continue reading
by Laura Resau Every year Zeeta and her mother, Layla, move to a different country. Zeeta gets settled in, makes new friends, and Layla gets the itch. This year Layla has chosen Ecuador. Besides her one year itch, another of … Continue reading
My Reviewers of Young Adult Literature (ROYAL) group met tonight to share the books we read and reviewed in the past two months. Being awesome, as usually, I did not yet read two of my assigned titles, Ash by Melinda … Continue reading
by Heather Waldorf Rainey is excited about her summer away on an educational tour of Western Canada called WESTEX. She and five other teens will hike, camp, and learn about survival and Canadian history for eight weeks. Rainy is looking … Continue reading
by Beth Kephart Ever since Katie’s mom died, she and her dad have been having a tough time handling their grief. Katie has pulled away from her best friends, choosing to shut them out because it is too hard to … Continue reading