I am a Librarian.
I love to read.
I read teen books.
My name is Casey.
- Adult Book Club Aliens Alternative History Angels Awards Award Winners BBYA Bloggiesta Boarding School Book-to-Movie Book Lists Booktalks Booktrailers Classics Cybils Death Depression Dystopian Emily the Strange End of the World Fairies Fairy Tale Retelling Fairy Tales Family Issues Fantasy Futuristic Gangs Ghosts Ghost Story Gothic Graphic Novel Historical Homosexuality Humorous Identity Issue Japan Library Loot Links Lists Literary Figures Magic Manga Music Mystery Mythology Necromancer Picture Pixies Post-Apocalyptic Programming Ideas Psychic Realistic Road Trip Romance ROYAL Sci-Fi Series Siblings Summer Supernatural Survival Thriller TV Shows Vampires video Vietnam War Waiting on Wednesday Weres Werewolves Witches Wordle WWII Yearly Top Picks Zombies
- RT @LizB: reading the comments to john scalzi's post MAN IN FREY FLANNEL SUIT http://whatever.scalzi.com/2010/11/13/the-man-in-the-frey- ... 6 years ago
- Who is Pittacus Lore? http://words.leahraeder.com/books/who-is-pittacus-lore/ 6 years ago
- RT @maureenjohnson: Blog Post: THE JAMES FREY PROBLEM http://www.maureenjohnsonbooks.com/2010/11/13/the-james-frey-problem/ 6 years ago
- Allen Zadoff: book not abt size but abt the feeling that you need to somehow change yourself to be accepted. Universal! #readfat #yalsalit10 6 years ago
- "Paradox of Visibility" - so visible b/c of size yet ignored and not seen as real person #readfat #yalsalit10 6 years ago
Category Archives: Reviews
by Tara Kelly Drea and her mother are moving. Again. This time to the small town of Bellingham and into Grandma Horvath’s house. Drea isn’t looking forward to yet another new school, especially because she’s always had trouble making friends. … Continue reading
by Jennifer Donnelly Andi is a Brooklyn teenager with more on her plate than she can handle. She witnessed her younger brother Truman’s fatal accident and blames herself for his death. Andi’s artist mother has emotionally collapsed and spends most … Continue reading
by Holly Black Cassel Sharpe comes from a long line of con artists, and Cassel is no exception, but there is one thing separating him from the rest of his family-Cassel isn’t a curse worker. Curse workers have many different … Continue reading
by Ally Carter Kat thought she was out of the family business after pulling one last con, getting herself accepted to Colgan School, one of the most prestigious boarding schools in North America, but she’s wrong. When you descend from … Continue reading
by Anne Osterlund Aerin barely escapes slavery on the planet Vizhan, fleeing in her father’s broken down ship, the Fugitive. Knowing nothing of her past and having no answers since her father died when they crashed on Vizhan years ago, … Continue reading
by Walter Dean Myers Reese is in a juvie jail called the Progress Center. Busted after money woes caused him to steal prescription sheets from a local doctor’s office, he’s almost to the end of his 2.5 year sentence. Reese … Continue reading