Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
New books have been trickling in and I have been checking them out. These few are just the beginning of what I can sense will be a crazy checkout spree that will find me setting a new record for the number of books I have checked out on my card.
- The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
- The Good Girl’s Guide to Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray
- To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis (not new but my boss insists that I will love it so I’m giving it a try)
- Dani Noir by Nova Ren Suma
- Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
I’m currently reading The Lonely Hearts Club and have 44 items checked out with 12 (!) more on hold.