I’m feeling overwhelmed by my “required” reading and reviewing piles. In order to help myself stay on track, I decided to write a trusty list.
To be reviewed:
- The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan (a satisfying ending)
- Homicide Related: A Ryan Dooley Mystery by Norah McClintock (even better than the first!)
- The Museum of Mary Child by Cassandra Golds (odd but interesting)
- Cat Burglar Black by Richard Sala (fun mg graphic novel)
- Mugen Spiral v.1 by Mizuho Kusangagi (good but not memorable)
- Vampire Knight v.4-7 by Matsuri Hino (much better vampire story than Twilight)
- The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore (atmospheric supernatural story) review
To be read:
- The Magicians by Lev Grossman (Oct. 14 — Adult Book Club)
- Looking for Alaska by John Green (Nov. 5 — High School Book Club)
- A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess (Nov. 5 — High School Book Club)
- How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford (Nov. 10 — ROYAL)
- Demon’s Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan (Nov. 10 — ROYAL)
- Ghost Huntress Book 1: The Awakening by Marley Gibson (Nov. 10 — ROYAL)
- Ash by Melinda Lo (Nov. 10 — ROYAL)
- Chasing Boys by Karen Tayleur (Nov. 10 — ROYAL)
Plus, I have less than a week (until Oct. 9) to read a few more books to make a semi-respectable showing at the It’s the End of the World Challenge, hosted by Becky’s Book Reviews.
Let’s see how I do!