Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
Sorry I’ve been MIA for the last few weeks. I went on a much needed beach vacation (very relaxing but lacking internet, which was probably a good thing) and now I’m playing catch up. Here’s my large haul:
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (which my husband read but I did not and now I have to return it because of a hold…but it’s ok, unlike 90% of the population I’m not dying to read it so I can wait to get it back)
- The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore (which I’ve already read so review at some point)
- Magic and Misery by Peter Marino
- Rage: a Love Story by Julie Anne Peters
- Hate List by Jennifer Brown
- As You Wish by Jackson Pearce
- The Fat Boy Chronicles by Lang Buchannon
- Blue Plate Special by Michelle Kwasney
- The Silver Blade by Sally Gardner (!!!! Yeah! I LOVED The Red Necklace so I’m really excited to read this!)
- Intertwined by Gena Showalter (a little iffy on the multiple souls in one body thing but most of the reviews I’ve read have been positive so we’ll see)
Plus a few recheckouts:
Currently Reading: Sea Change but that could change at any moment because I’m having trouble getting through books lately.
Current Checkouts: 55
Current Holds: 11, and a few exciting new titles are ready for pickup so next weeks loot is going to be pretty good!
Update: I forgot to mention, I bought a book awhile ago that I don’t think I’ve listed on any of my loots:
- Pemba’s Song by Marilyn Nelson and Tonya C. Hegamin (a ghost story recommended by Doret from TheHappyNappyBookseller)