I am a Librarian.
I love to read.
I read teen books.
My name is Casey.
- Adult Book Club Aliens Alternative History Angels Awards Award Winners BBYA Bloggiesta Boarding School Book-to-Movie Book Lists Booktalks Booktrailers Classics Cybils Death Depression Dystopian Emily the Strange End of the World Fairies Fairy Tale Retelling Fairy Tales Family Issues Fantasy Futuristic Gangs Ghosts Ghost Story Gothic Graphic Novel Historical Homosexuality Humorous Identity Issue Japan Library Loot Links Lists Literary Figures Magic Manga Music Mystery Mythology Necromancer Picture Pixies Post-Apocalyptic Programming Ideas Psychic Realistic Road Trip Romance ROYAL Sci-Fi Series Siblings Summer Supernatural Survival Thriller TV Shows Vampires video Vietnam War Waiting on Wednesday Weres Werewolves Witches Wordle WWII Yearly Top Picks Zombies
- RT @LizB: reading the comments to john scalzi's post MAN IN FREY FLANNEL SUIT http://whatever.scalzi.com/2010/11/13/the-man-in-the-frey- ... 6 years ago
- Who is Pittacus Lore? http://words.leahraeder.com/books/who-is-pittacus-lore/ 6 years ago
- RT @maureenjohnson: Blog Post: THE JAMES FREY PROBLEM http://www.maureenjohnsonbooks.com/2010/11/13/the-james-frey-problem/ 6 years ago
- Allen Zadoff: book not abt size but abt the feeling that you need to somehow change yourself to be accepted. Universal! #readfat #yalsalit10 6 years ago
- "Paradox of Visibility" - so visible b/c of size yet ignored and not seen as real person #readfat #yalsalit10 6 years ago
Monthly Archives: July 2009
by Coert Voorhees Frankie looks up to his older brother Steve. Steve seems to have it all — he’s an excellent soccer player and is more than likely going to get a scholarship to college because of it, he’s smart, … Continue reading
My first WoW post. I probably won’t do this every week but there are a couple of books I’m really excited about. Here’s one of them: The Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore Can Love Last Beyond the Grave? Sylvie Davis … Continue reading
I’m part of a group of people, mostly teen librarians, who get together and talk teen books. I love it! Our library system is made up of a bazillion branches so each branch only has one teen librarian (if it … Continue reading
by Melissa Kantor Katie’s parents have this cycle. They fight, usually over her dad’s inattentiveness and her mom’s need to be acknowledged, things become tense in the house for a couple of days, then her dad buys her mom flowers … Continue reading
Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link … Continue reading
by Sarah Dessen Auden acts on impulse, maybe for the first time in her life, and decides to spend the summer with her father. She has missed him since her parents’ divorce and has visions of getting some serious quality … Continue reading