Time: 2 hrs 35 mins
Total Time: 7 hrs
- Read all of the minichallenges
- Participated in the site grader challenge (89% woot, woot!)
- Have been periodically commenting on other blogs but didn’t realize until too late that it was a minichallenge so I haven’t been keeping track, though I know it hasn’t been 10
- Finished my Shine, Coconut Moon by Neesha Meminger post and scheduled it (for Wednesday, I believe, if you want to check back…oh, and The Season post is scheduled for Sunday and Once Dead, Twice Shy is scheduled for Tuesday)
- Wrote Emily the Strange: The Lost Days post but didn’t schedule it yet because I want to edit it when I’m not so tired.
That’s it for me on Day 1 of Bloggiesta. I won’t be able to participate tomorrow because of work and some other fun things scheduled for the evening. I’ll be back bright but maybe not early Sunday morning. To meet my goals I have one more hour and two more posts left, though I would be happy with just finishing my last book review.
Good Night and Happy Bloggiesta!