My First Challenge! I’ve decided to join Becky of Becky’s Book Reviews‘s “It’s the End of the World” challenge. The point, to read at least four apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic books by the beginning of October. This is not a genre that I particularly like but there are a lot of great teen books out there on the subject and I’m hoping that this will force me to read some great titles I normally would have passed on.
So, here’s what I’m going to read:
- The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau
- Life as we Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
- Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
- The Other Side of the Island by Allegra Goodman
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
For more details on the challege or to sign up, go here.