I am a Librarian.
I love to read.
I read teen books.
My name is Casey.
- Adult Book Club Aliens Alternative History Angels Awards Award Winners BBYA Bloggiesta Boarding School Book-to-Movie Book Lists Booktalks Booktrailers Classics Cybils Death Depression Dystopian Emily the Strange End of the World Fairies Fairy Tale Retelling Fairy Tales Family Issues Fantasy Futuristic Gangs Ghosts Ghost Story Gothic Graphic Novel Historical Homosexuality Humorous Identity Issue Japan Library Loot Links Lists Literary Figures Magic Manga Music Mystery Mythology Necromancer Picture Pixies Post-Apocalyptic Programming Ideas Psychic Realistic Road Trip Romance ROYAL Sci-Fi Series Siblings Summer Supernatural Survival Thriller TV Shows Vampires video Vietnam War Waiting on Wednesday Weres Werewolves Witches Wordle WWII Yearly Top Picks Zombies
- RT @LizB: reading the comments to john scalzi's post MAN IN FREY FLANNEL SUIT http://whatever.scalzi.com/2010/11/13/the-man-in-the-frey- ... 6 years ago
- Who is Pittacus Lore? http://words.leahraeder.com/books/who-is-pittacus-lore/ 6 years ago
- RT @maureenjohnson: Blog Post: THE JAMES FREY PROBLEM http://www.maureenjohnsonbooks.com/2010/11/13/the-james-frey-problem/ 6 years ago
- Allen Zadoff: book not abt size but abt the feeling that you need to somehow change yourself to be accepted. Universal! #readfat #yalsalit10 6 years ago
- "Paradox of Visibility" - so visible b/c of size yet ignored and not seen as real person #readfat #yalsalit10 6 years ago
Monthly Archives: July 2008
by Meredith Ann Pierce While Aeriel and her mistress, Eoduin, are picking flowers for a wedding high atop a mountain peak, Eoduin is captured by a vampyre — a pale, gorgeous, black-winged creature. When Aeriel returns without Eoduin, Eoduin’s mother … Continue reading
by Sally Gardner Coriander Hobie led a fairly idyllic life up until the age of nine. Before nine she had a father who doted upon her and a beautiful mother who lavished her with attention and told her beautiful fairy-tales. … Continue reading
by Adam Gallardo and Todd Demong First, what are the odds that I would read two book with the number 100 in the title back to back? Not very likely, I would say, but it has happened. Sylvia knows she’s … Continue reading
by N. D. Wilson Henry York has descended on Henry, Kansas to stay with his aunt, uncle, and three cousins until the situation with his parents can be sorted out — they were kidnapped while bicycling through South America but … Continue reading
by Kelley Armstrong Chloe Saunders is a fairly normal high school freshman, or so she thinks. Then she is attacked by a janitor with a melting face only she can see–a ghost, but she doesn’t know that quite yet. After … Continue reading