I am a Librarian.
I love to read.
I read teen books.
My name is Casey.
TagsAdult Book Club Aliens Angels Awards Award Winners BBYA Bloggiesta Book-to-Movie Booktrailers Classics Cybils Death End of the World Fairies Fairy Tale Retelling Family Issues Fantasy Gangs Ghosts Ghost Story Graphic Novel Historical Humorous Issue Japan Library Loot Links Magic Manga Mystery Realistic Romance ROYAL Sci-Fi Series Summer Supernatural Survival Thriller Vampires video Waiting on Wednesday Werewolves Witches WWII
- RT @LizB: reading the comments to john scalzi's post MAN IN FREY FLANNEL SUIT http://whatever.scalzi.com/2010/11/13/the-man-in-the-frey- ... 2 years ago
- Who is Pittacus Lore? http://words.leahraeder.com/books/who-is-pittacus-lore/ 2 years ago
- RT @maureenjohnson: Blog Post: THE JAMES FREY PROBLEM http://www.maureenjohnsonbooks.com/2010/11/13/the-james-frey-problem/ 2 years ago
- Allen Zadoff: book not abt size but abt the feeling that you need to somehow change yourself to be accepted. Universal! #readfat #yalsalit10 2 years ago
- "Paradox of Visibility" - so visible b/c of size yet ignored and not seen as real person #readfat #yalsalit10 2 years ago
Tag Archives: Waiting on Wednesday
The Darkest Powers, Book 3 Kelley Armstrong Only two weeks ago, life was all too predictable. But that was before I saw my first ghost. Now, along with my supernatural friends Tori, Derek, and Simon, I’m on the run from … Continue reading
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June by Robin Benway (via Alea) I hugged my sisters and they fit against my sides like two jigsaw pieces that would never fit anywhere else. I couldn’t imagine ever letting them go … Continue reading
Fallen by Lauren Kate There’s something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori. Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price’s attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at the Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah, Georgia. … Continue reading
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick Romance was not part of Nora Grey’s plan. She’s never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how hard her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch comes … Continue reading
Soulless: The Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger Soulless, book the first in the Parasol Protectorate Series, is a comedy of manners set in Victorian London: full of vampires, dirigibles, and tea. Alexia Tarabotti is laboring under a great many social … Continue reading
Heart’s Blood by Juliet Marillier A haunted forest. A cursed castle. A girl running from her past and a man who’s more than he seems to be. A tale of love, betrayal and redemption… Whistling Tor is a place of … Continue reading
The Indigo Notebook by Laura Resau Fifteen-year-old Zeeta lives in a different country every year with her flighty, English-teaching mom, Layla. The wandering life suits Layla, who lives in the moment, quotes mystical poetry, and hangs out with penniless artists … Continue reading