I am a Librarian.
I love to read.
I read teen books.
My name is Casey.
TagsAdult Book Club Aliens Angels Awards Award Winners BBYA Bloggiesta Book-to-Movie Booktrailers Classics Cybils Death End of the World Fairies Fairy Tale Retelling Family Issues Fantasy Gangs Ghosts Ghost Story Graphic Novel Historical Humorous Issue Japan Library Loot Links Magic Manga Mystery Realistic Romance ROYAL Sci-Fi Series Summer Supernatural Survival Thriller Vampires video Waiting on Wednesday Werewolves Witches WWII
- RT @LizB: reading the comments to john scalzi's post MAN IN FREY FLANNEL SUIT http://whatever.scalzi.com/2010/11/13/the-man-in-the-frey- ... 2 years ago
- Who is Pittacus Lore? http://words.leahraeder.com/books/who-is-pittacus-lore/ 2 years ago
- RT @maureenjohnson: Blog Post: THE JAMES FREY PROBLEM http://www.maureenjohnsonbooks.com/2010/11/13/the-james-frey-problem/ 2 years ago
- Allen Zadoff: book not abt size but abt the feeling that you need to somehow change yourself to be accepted. Universal! #readfat #yalsalit10 2 years ago
- "Paradox of Visibility" - so visible b/c of size yet ignored and not seen as real person #readfat #yalsalit10 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: February 2010
The winners are probably old news by now but, even though I’m announcing late, I still want to give recognition to the awesome winners of the 2009 Cybils awards. Below are the winners in the Young Adult categories: Non-Fiction The … Continue reading
James Kennedy wrote an extremely quirky, hilarious book called The Order of Odd-Fish (my review). As most quirky, hilarious things do, the book has developed quite a cult following and has inspired artists from all over to create The Order … Continue reading
by Walter Dean Myers Reese is in a juvie jail called the Progress Center. Busted after money woes caused him to steal prescription sheets from a local doctor’s office, he’s almost to the end of his 2.5 year sentence. Reese … Continue reading
by Kieran Scott When Ally was a freshman, her father’s bad business decision cost her family their fortune, as well as the fortunes of most of her closest friends. Ally and her parents fled in shame and haven’t been back … Continue reading
The Darkest Powers, Book 3 Kelley Armstrong Only two weeks ago, life was all too predictable. But that was before I saw my first ghost. Now, along with my supernatural friends Tori, Derek, and Simon, I’m on the run from … Continue reading